Discover how functions in Excel help you save time. If you are new to functions in Excel, we recommend you to read our introduction to Excel Functions.
- 1. Date And Time: This page lists the built-in Excel Date and Time Functions, which can be used to extract information from, and perform operations on, Excel dates and times.
- 2. Engineering: The built-in Excel Engineering Functions perform the most commonly used engineering calculations, many of which relate to Bessel Functions, Complex Numbers or converting between different bases.
- 3. Financial: List Financial functions, such as the DURATION, RATE, and PMT functions...
- 4. Information: Excel Information Functions - Links to Each of the Built-In Information Functions with Full Description, Examples and Common Errors.
- 5. Logical: Lists all logical functions, such as the AND, OR, and IF functions
- 6. Lookup and reference: Excel comes with multiple Lookup and Reference functions that let you find matching values. Use this article to decide which function is best for your needs.
- 7. Math: Excel Math Functions - Links to Each of the Built-In Math & Trig Functions
- 8. Statistical: This chapter gives an overview of some very useful statistical functions in Excel.
- 9. Text: How to use the Excel TEXT function to Convert a number to text in a number format.
A collection of useful Excel formulas for sums and counts, dates and times, text manipularion, conditional formatting, percentages, lookups, and more!